Personal Data Information Collection Statement
1. Policy and Purpose
Times Square Limited (“TSL”, “we”, “us” or “our”) respects data privacy and is committed to ensuring the privacy and security of personal data it holds by full implementation and compliance with the data protection principles and all relevant provisions of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486) of HKSAR. In doing so, TSL will ensure that personal data collected through its website shall comply with appropriate standards of security and confidentiality.
You are strongly recommended to read this statement carefully in order to understand our policy and practices with regard to how we handle your personal information and data we obtained and collected through the website.
In the event that there is any inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of this Statement, the English version shall prevail.
2. Purpose of Collection of Personal Information and Data
At the time you apply as a member of Times Square Office Club (“Member”) on Times Square Website or offline application, you may be asked to provide the following personal information and data include but not limited to:
- Your name
- Contact Telephone Number
- Company Address, Company Name, Position and Title
- Email address
- Shopping hobbies (interested items)
- Other personal particulars
In order to enjoy the benefit of our various services and receive promotional materials relating to Times Square Office Club, it is necessary for us to collect personal information from you. You are not obliged to provide personal data or information requested by Times Square Office Club, but in the event that any such personal information is not provided, we may be not be able to process your Times Square Office Club application, engage with you for the intended purposes or provide the relevant privileges or benefits fully or at all.
The purposes for the collection of personal data and information on Times Square Office Club include but not limited to:
- To provide marketing and promotional updates on our and our Partners’ activities, services and goods or any privileges or benefits you have requested or you may be interested in from time to time; “our Partners” include our retail tenants, office tenants, lessees and licensees. Promotion information include but not limited to:
consumer electronics, computers and peripherals, printed matter including books, newspapers subscriptions and magazine subscriptions, audio visual titles, computer Software and games, mobile telephones and peripherals, toys, household goods, sporting equipment, fashion and apparel, watches and jewelry, suitcases and bags, food and consumables,. Beauty products and cosmetics, gift, flowers and hampers, health and beauty services, stationery; and vouchers, coupons and gift cards;
- To confirm your identity and verify that you are a member of Times Square Office Club;
- For our own market research, data analytics to better understand customer behavior and customer and tenant relationship management purposes;
- To contact Members in respect of administrative notices and communications relevant to the Members’ use of our websites and to respond to the Members’ request;
- To communicate with you by email, phone or other means including contacting you regarding your membership;
- For development of future marketing and/or events promotions;
- To handle your requests for services, membership or benefits;
3. Classes of Transferees
We shall take all practicable steps to keep all your personal information and data confidential and/or undisclosed save and except under the following circumstances whereby the said information and data may be disclosed and/or transferred:
- to our telecommunications network service providers who have been duly authorized by us with strictest confidentiality to use the said information and/or data and who will facilitate our services;
- where we consider we are required to do so in order to comply with all applicable laws and regulations;
- where we need to protect and defend our rights and property;
- where we deem necessary to maintain and improve our services provided to all users;
4. Access and Correction of Personal Data
Under the provisions of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to request access and the correction of your personal data. If you wish to access or make corrections to your data, please email to our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com or submit a written request to the following address:
Data Protection Officer – Times Square Office Club
Times Square Limited
Suites 1501-6, Tower Two, Times Square
1 Matheson Street, Causeway Bay,
In the event that you wish to access or amend your personal information and data, we may request you to provide personal details in order to verify your identity. We endeavour to respond to your request but you may be required to pay administrative charges as may be reasonably incurred by us in order to process your requests.
5. Direct Marketing
Times Square Office Club intends to use your personal information (i.e. your name, telephone number and email address) for direct marketing of our events, services, products, any privileges or benefits that you may be interested. However, Times Square Office Club will only so use your personal data for direct marketing after we have obtained your consent.
- You may opt-out from receiving marketing communications from us at any time, free of charge by:
- - following the opt-out instructions contained in the communications; or
- - email us at firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- - write to us at the address listed at paragraph 4.
6. Data Retention
Unless there is a specific legal requirement for us to keep your personal data, TSL will take all reasonably practicable steps to destroy your personal data that are no longer required for the purposes for which the data were originally collected.
If you have enquires relating to this Statement, please email us at email@example.com or write to us at the following address: Suite 1501-06, 15/F, Times Square, 1 Matheson Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong.