Register as Team Times member and convert your Citi Points to Times Square e-Vouchers via Times Square App now. You can convert and use the e-Vouchers instantly at hundreds of participating merchants at Times Square!
Download Times Square App now and join us as a Team Times Member
From now till March 31, 2024, members can earn up to HK$10,000+ extra e-vouchers. The more you convert, the more you earn!
HK$100 e-Voucher T&C
1. This e-Voucher can only be used for spending at the participating outlets at Times Square and valid for 1 year (365 days) from the issue date. Expired and unused e-Voucher will neither be extended nor re-issued.
2. ONE HK$100 e-Voucher can be used upon spending of HK$100 or above at the participating outlets at Times Square. There is no maximum limit on the quantity of e-vouchers that can be used in each transaction.
3. Each transaction can only use e-vouchers under the same member’s account.
4. This e-Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with other coupons/vouchers issued by Times Square.
5. Each e-Voucher can be redeemed once only.
6. This e-Voucher must be presented before payment. No retrospective arrangement can be made.
7. This e-Voucher cannot be used to purchase any gift card and shopping/ dining voucher, pure gold nuggets and pure gold bars.
8. This e-Voucher is not for sale, non-exchangeable for cash and/or other gifts, and is non-returnable. Times Square Limited reserves the right to collect or cancel the e-Voucher used for sale.
9. All transactions with the use of e-Voucher are NOT eligible for refund from the outlets; and can just exchange to other items according to the corresponding policies of each participating outlet (if applicable).
10. Times Square Limited reserves the right to change the terms & conditions and the list of participating outlets in relation to the use of this e-Voucher without prior notice.
11. In case of any dispute, the decision of Times Square Limited and the participating outlets shall be the final.
Personal Information Collection Statement for “Team Times” Membership (“PICS”)
Times Square Limited (“TSL”, “We”) respects your legal rights of privacy when collecting, storing, using and transmitting personal data. This PICS explains our privacy practices. It is our policy to comply with the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486) of the Laws of the HKSAR. In doing so, we will ensure compliance by our staff to the strictest standards of security and confidentiality.
Please read the following carefully to understand our policy and practices regarding how your personal data will be treated. This policy applies to all registered and unregistered users of Team Times, and may from time to time be revised or otherwise changed where we deem necessary.
If there is any inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of this PICS, the English version shall prevail.
“Personal Data” means any personally identifying information or data provided by you to TSL in the Team Times Membership Application Form (including but not limited to your names, email address, gender, mobile number and date of birth) and in your spending record (including but not limited to the electronic spending receipt, credit card slip, name printed on your credit card).
2. Purposes for which we will use your Personal Data
We collect your Personal Data when you apply for membership to Team Times. It is also the case that data relating to your spending record are collected from you when you use your Team Times membership to redeem Team Times’s services / products.
If you want us to process your application to be a Team Times member, you must provide the Personal Data marked as “compulsory” in the Membership Application Form. Otherwise, your application will be unsuccessful. Such Personal Data provided by you will be used by TSL for the following purposes:
a. Application, administration, continuation and termination of your membership of Team Times;
b. Redeeming rewards and issuing letter regarding redemption promotion;
c. Providing you with news, notices and other communications of Team Times and/or TSL;
d. Verification of your identity;
e. Following up and handling service calls, enquiries and complaints;
f. To enable TSL to better understand the demographics of the Team Times members and allow TSL to provide better services tailored to members’ need; and
g. To manage your member’s account and deal with any redemption in accordance with the programme’ s terms and conditions.
It is entirely voluntary for you to provide Personal Data which is not marked as “Compulsory” in the Membership Application Form.
Use of Data in Direct Marketing:
We intend to use your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes upon receiving your consent. We shall use your Names, Email Address, Mobile Number and Birthday (if provided) for marketing services, products, news, rewards, promotions and events related to or offered by the following parties:
a. Team Times and/or other loyalty programmes operated by TSL;
b. TSL tenants; and
c. Joint promotion with business partners which offers discounts and other benefits to Team Times members and/or other members from loyalty programmes operated by TSL.
In cases where we do collect Personal Data from you, we will:
a. Tell you (by way of this PICS or by a separate notification) that we are doing so and the use that we will make of such Personal Data we collect;
b. Where relevant, give you the opportunity to object to a particular use of your Personal Data; and
c. Tell you how we will store and handle your Personal Data and how you can review, change and delete the Personal Data we have stored; and
d. We will take all practicable steps to keep your Personal Data confidential; we may not disclose/transfer such data to any third party without your consent.
Your Personal Data, however stored, will be accessed only by TSL’s employees or contractors who are authorised to do so. Where Personal Data is stored electronically, it will be kept on a secured server and will be password-protected (or under some equivalent form of protection) and accessible only by authorised personnel of TSL or its contractors. Employees and contractors designated to handle Personal Data will be instructed to do so only in accordance with this PICS.
5. Your Right to Access and Correction
You may at any time request access to and correct Personal Data relating to you in any of our records. You may also ask us to delete you or your Personal Data from any active mailing or distribution list. To exercise any of your rights, please email to Times Square Customer Services Ambassador at firstname.lastname@example.org marking your communication “Confidential”. In response, we may ask you to provide certain details about yourself so that we can be sure you are the person to whom the data refers.
6. Retention of Data
We will keep your Personal Data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purpose for which the data was collected. Personal Data which is no longer required will be destroyed. We will not retain your Personal Data if you request to terminate your membership of Team Times. You may at any time request to remove your Personal Data that was collected by us. In case of receiving your data removal request, the Team Times membership will be terminated at the same time. In case we receive your membership termination or data removal request, we will erase your Personal Data as soon as practicable after we are no longer obliged to retain such data by law.
This personal information collection statement is subject to change.