From January 12 to February 5, 2023, simply spend HK$1,500 or above (up to 2 transactions, each receipt^ must be worth HK$100 or more) on the same day, with your American Express Explorer Credit Card at Times Square and earn HK$150 city’super shopping vouchers right away.
|upon accumulate same-day spending of||Reward|
|HK$1,500 or above||HK$150 city’super shopping vouchers*|
Each eligible Cardmember can enjoy a maximum of one redemption per day, while stocks last. Other Terms and Conditions apply.
*The vouchers can only be used at Times Square branch
^ Receipts of designated merchants, Pop-up and Bazaar are not accepted for this Promotion
Period: 12 Jan 2023 to 5 Feb 2023
Redemption Venue & Time:
5/F Redemption Counter: 12nn – 10pm
American Express Explorer® Credit Card and Times Square Promotion (the “Promotion”) Terms and Conditions:
1. The promotion period runs from January 12, 2023 to February 5, 2023, both dates inclusive (“Promotion Period”).
2. During the Promotion Period, Eligible Cardmembers (as defined in Clause 3) who achieve accumulated same-day spending of HK$1,500 or above, up to 2 transactions with each transaction receipt amount HK$100 or above (“Amex Qualifying Spending”) with Eligible Cards (as defined in Clause 3) at participating retail or dining outlets (“Participating Merchants”) at Times Square (“Participating Location”) will be entitled to enjoy a total of HK$150 city’super shopping vouchers (“American Express Offer”).
3. To enjoy the American Express Offer, payment shall be made in full with a basic or supplementary American Express Explorer Credit Card issued by American Express International, Inc. (“American Express”) in Hong Kong (“Eligible Card”, such holder, “Eligible Cardmember”) within the Promotion Period.
4. Eligible transactions do not include the purchase of Times Square Gift Cards/Vouchers or merchant’s cash coupons/shopping vouchers/stored value cards/gift cards, value-adding receipts from any shop, charity donations, currency exchanges/refunds, bill payments, insurance/investment/bank services, finance services, telecommunication services, split transactions, membership fees (including but not limited to the monthly instalment plan of jewelry and goldsmith companies), car parking fees, electronic vehicle charging fees, locker rental fees, office building transactions, wedding banquets, private and corporate functions at F&B outlets, fraudulent transactions, and unauthorised transactions. For deposit payments or instalment transactions, only the first deposit payment or the first instalment amount on the day of payment will be eligible to be counted in the calculation of Amex Qualifying Spending. Eligible Cardmembers are required to redeem the American Express Offer on the same day, the remaining balance of the relevant transaction will not be eligible to redeem the American Express Offer for the entire Promotion Period. Treatment services receipts of SHISEIDO GINZA TOKYO (Suite 1701 Tower 1), Sulwhasoo (Suite 1501-3 Tower 1), receipts of PicoLabb (Suites 1504B Tower 1), Polyvision (Suite 1703-5 Tower 1), Pop-up and Bazaar are not accepted for this Promotion.
5. All transaction receipts or American Express electronic payment receipts dated outside the Promotion Period are not eligible for this Promotion. All transaction receipts from cash advances, internet purchases, mobile shopping apps, mail orders, phone orders or any transaction receipts not originating from a genuine transaction at the Participating Location or which has been subject to a cancellation, charge-back, return of goods or refunds will not be accepted.
6. During the entire Promotion Period, each Eligible Cardmember can redeem the American Express Offer, a maximum of once per day.
7. Eligible Cardmembers must present the original same-day machine-printed transaction receipt(s) and corresponding designated American Express electronic payment receipt(s) (“Eligible Transaction Documents”) and the relevant Eligible Card in person at the Times Square Gift Redemption Counter on the day of purchase to be eligible for the redemption. Eligible Cardmembers who use a mobile payment app (limited to Apply Pay, Google PayTM and Samsung Pay) must present both original same-day machine-printed transaction receipt(s) and the corresponding transaction proof (including original Designated Electronic Payment receipts or transaction records on mobile payment app) for stamping and verification of redemption within the Promotion Period.
Times Square Gift Redemption Counter
Address: 5/F, Times Square
Opening hours: 12:00noon to 10:00pm
8. Eligible Cardmembers who satisfied the Amex Qualifying Spending but original merchant receipts were issued after 10:00pm, can bring along the Eligible Transaction Documents and the Eligible Card to redeem the American Express Offer within the next day.
9. Photocopied, revised, damaged, reprinted or handwritten transaction receipts and electronic payment receipts will not be accepted.
10. Each set of Eligible Transaction Documents can only be redeemed once during the Promotion Period. All Eligible Transaction Documents will be stamped with a “Redeemed” chop for record-keeping purposes after completing the redemption. Stamped receipts cannot be used for a refund at the relevant merchant’s outlet.
11. The American Express Offer is available on a first-come-first-served basis while stock lasts.
12. The city’super shopping vouchers can only be used at the city’super Times Square branch and are not transferable or exchangeable for cash or credit of any kind, nor will change be given for any unused value.
13. Other Terms and Conditions apply for the city’super shopping vouchers. Please refer to the back of the vouchers for details.
14. The Counter staff will determine the eligibility of each transaction receipt. American Express and Times Square have the right to record or photocopy the spending details including the Card number, Cardmember name, the merchant name and the transaction amount. Information collected by American Express and Times Square will only be used for verification for this Promotion and will be destroyed after the purpose is fulfilled.
15. Staff of Times Square and its tenants are not eligible to participate in this Promotion on behalf of customers or Eligible Cardmembers.
16. Any redeemed city’super shopping vouchers will not be replaced or replenished if stolen, lost or damaged. Redemption gifts and/or services are subject to such quality assurance Terms and Conditions as provided by the suppliers and/or tenants. American Express and Times Square accept no responsibility and no liability for any matter relating to the conditions and quality of the gifts provided by the respective suppliers and/or tenants.
17. All Eligible Cardmembers who participate in the Promotion are presumed to have read, accepted and agreed to abide by the above Terms and Conditions. Otherwise, the Eligible Cardmembers will be considered to have forsaken their rights to participate.
18. In case of any enquiry related to this Promotion, please call the 24-hour enquiry hotline shown at the back of your Card or our customer service hotline at 2277 1010.
19. Participating merchants are solely responsible for all products, services, consultation and advice offered to Eligible Cardmembers. American Express and Times Square are not the providers of any of these products and/or services herein and make no representation or warranty in relation to the same.
20. American Express and Times Square shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of taking or using any of the American Express Offer, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
21. American Express and Times Square reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions, suspend or terminate the American Express Offer at any time without prior notice.
22. Should any dispute arise, the decision of American Express and Times Square shall be final.
23. In case of inconsistency between English and Chinese versions of the Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.