1. “ICBC (Asia)” or “The Bank” refers to Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Asia) Limited.
2. ICBC (Asia) reserves the right to vary and/or terminate Times Square Rewards for ICBC (Asia) Cross-border Customers (“the Promotion”) at any time and to amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time.
3. In case of dispute, the decision of the Bank, Times Square Limited and the participating outlets shall be final and conclusive.
4. Any person or entity that is not a party to these Terms and Conditions shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance (Cap. 623, Laws of Hong Kong) to enforce any part of these Terms and Conditions.
5. In case of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of the Terms and Conditions, the Chinese version shall apply and prevail.
Times Square Rewards for ICBC (Asia) Cross-border Customers Terms and Conditions:
1. Promotion period is from 1 March 2023 to 31 March 2023 (both days inclusive). Sales transaction and reward redemption must fall on same day.
2. ICBC (Asia) customers (“Customers”) are required to present their valid overseas passport / Permit for Proceeding to Hong Kong and Macao , proof of entry to Hong Kong and ICBC (Asia) debit card / credit card / mobile app welcome page (the page after login) in order to be entitled to redeem the reward. Registration as Times Square “Happy Rewards Member”is also required upon e-Voucher redemption. Customers must redeem the reward in person.
3. The Bank is not the supplier of the gift and e-Voucher and make no representation or guarantee in respect of such gift and e-Voucher. The Bank shall not be responsible for or guarantee the quality or the quantity of supply (and fitness for any particular use of such gift and e-Voucher and shall have no liability for any matters relating there to). Customer should contact the suppliers directly if there is any complaint or dispute on such gift and e-Voucher. Use of any gift and e-Voucher under the offer shall be subject to the terms and conditions of the participating suppliers (if applicable and to which the Bank shall not be held liable).
4. The Eligible Customer must be bound by the terms and conditions of programme usage by the gift and e-Voucher supplier.
5. Each customer is entitled to redeem reward once only during the entire Promotion Period. Quota applies on rewards while stock lasts, and the redemption will be terminated accordingly without prior notice. Customers can enquire about the status of reward distribution at redemption counter.
6. Customers are required to register at https://timessquare.com.hk/member/index.php to redeem e-Voucher.
7. For redeeming gifts with spending, Customers are required to present their own original machine-printed receipt(s) from Times Square’s outlet(s) (can accumulate slips from maximum 2 different outlets by the same Member) , electronic payment slip(s)/ transaction recorded in relevant Mobile App (screen cap is not accepted), and corresponding credit card(s)/ EPS card(s)/ used for the spending in order to join the promotion. Sales staff cannot redeem rewards on behalf of the customers. The spending amount on machine-printed receipt(s) must be the same as electronic payment slip(s). Splitting payment by different credit cards/ electronic payment devices is NOT accepted.
8. Designated electronic payment methods only include EPS, Credit Card, Octopus, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Wechat Pay, Alipay, Tap & Go, Unionpay QR Code, RewardCash and Cash Dollars. Value-adding receipts, transaction for purchasing tenants’ cash vouchers/ gift vouchers/ gift cards and “Apple” electronic products/ accessories are NOT eligible for redemption. Receipts from bank charges, membership fee payment, medical charges, insurance & investment fee payment, telecommunications services, bill payment service, car parking fee, car wash services, wedding banquets, private and corporate functions at restaurant outlets are NOT eligible. For instalment transactions, only the first month’s instalment payment amount will be accepted for this promotion. Treatment services receipts of ELEVATIONE Times Stops (Suite 1702B Tower 1), SHISEIDO GINZA TOKYO (Suite 1701 Tower 1), Sulwhasoo (Suite 1501-3 Tower 1), YM (Suite 1701A Tower 1). Receipts of Polyvision’s (Suite 1703-5 Tower 1), Pop Up and Bazaar are not accepted for related promotions.
9. All spending receipts that have been used for redemption are NOT eligible for refund from the outlets. If customers MUST get the refund, they should return the redeemed rewards to the redemption counter prior to refund.
10. Each eligible original receipt will entitle each customer one registration only. The redemption can be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers, terms and conditions apply.
11. All rewards are NOT FOR SALE, non-exchangeable for cash and/or other gifts, and are non-returnable. Times Square Limited & participating outlets reserve the right to collect or cancel the rewards used for sale.
12. Customers should refer to e-Voucher for respective usage terms and details.
13. Sales staff and employees of Times Square tenants are not eligible to participate in this promotion.